Black Renee Women's Walking Shoe
Renee is one of our top rated walking shoes that fit your needs, whether at work or at play! Made with leather and soft, synthetic lining, it is available in all black or all white. Renee is one of our most comfortable shoes, ideal for nurses, service industry professionals and others who need shoes for standing on their feet for long periods of time. Look good AND feel good too! Each pair is individually inspected to make sure it is perfect before it is wrapped and placed in it's box. Co-developed by Dr. Lisa Masterson, this product is your 12-HOUR shoe for your 12-HOUR day. True comfort shoes (they can be used as comfortable work shoes or as comfortable walking shoes), we are confident that you will love the Renee.
Available in Medium Width Only.
Shoe fits small. For a roomier feel consider ordering 1/2 size larger.
"I find that I am able to go farther in my day when I wear them, I walk the dog a little longer or walk to work instead. I can't believe what a difference being comfortable makes in my whole day."
Jennifer- New Orleans, LA
"Love my shoes! I work 12 hour shifts as a nurse, and my feet have never felt better. This is the first time I can say that. Thank you!"
Guadalupe- Mariposa, CA
- Patented technology utilizing the signature 7-layer Personalized Comfort System (PCS)
- Removable PCS dual-density comfort adapters in the midsole wedge
- Removable cushioned insoles featuring gel inserts for added protection
- Aegis Microbe Shield treatment to help prevent mold and bacteria
- Leather upper with matching accents
- Plush, padded tongue and collar for additional comfort
- Durable rubber outsole
- 1.5" heel height
- 9.9 ounce weight
- Product measurements were taken using size 8 sample size. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Shoe fits small. For a roomier feel consider ordering 1/2 size larger.